Walbrook is the best performing Financial PR firm since July 2009 in terms of the growth of the number of our AIM clients, during a time when the AIM market has shrunk by approximately 30% and many PR firms have seen their AIM client base diminish.
So why, when many AIM focussed PR firms are losing clients, does Walbrook attract new companies? We believe the reasons are:
- We provide a genuinely proactive and integrated Financial PR and Investor Relations offering.
- We have a track record of success with high quality Small Cap and AIM companies.
- We foster long-term relationships with our clients based on delivering results which means we have a reputation for strong client retention.
- We deal regularly with the Small Cap & AIM focused journalists which allows us to generate significant coverage for our clients.
- Our Investor Relations offering provides much needed liquidity and share price support.
- We have not compromised the quality of our services as we've grown - in fact we've added key members to the team and enhanced our offering.
- We have a dynamic and incentivised team that are both highly professional and sociable.