Walbrook PR, which provides high quality Financial PR and Investor Relations to Small Cap and AIM listed companies, announces that is has acted as Financial PR & Investor Relations advisor to two recent AIM IPOs: SourceBio International plc, a leading
international provider of integrated state-of-the-art laboratory services and products, and Verici Dx plc, a developer of advanced clinical diagnostics for organ transplant. The team at Walbrook will now manage ongoing communications with the financial
media, research analysts and non-institutional investors, including new and existing private investors for both companies.
SourceBio International plc (AIM: SBI) provides services and products to clients in the healthcare, clinical, life science research and biopharma industries, with a focus on improving patient diagnosis, management, and
care. SourceBio operates with four core businesses areas:
- Healthcare Diagnostics - histopathology and clinical diagnostic services for the NHS and private healthcare across the UK and Ireland;
- Genomics - DNA sequencing services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academia, contract research organisations (CROs) and other research groups in the UK, Europe and North America;
- Stability Storage - shelf life testing services and equipment for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract manufacturers and analytical testing companies from around the world but primarily in the UK, Ireland and the USA;
- Infectious Disease Testing - since May 2020, the Group has provided COVID-19 Antigen RT-PCR testing services. These services passed all of the auditing requirements of the NHS and the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC)
in April 2020. It is intended that this offering will potentially provide a broad range of infectious disease testing across the NHS, private health care and commercial sectors in the future.
SourceBio raised gross proceeds of £35.0m and was valued at £120m on Admission to AIM.
For more information visit the Company’s website: https://sourcebiointernational.com/
Verici Dx plc (AIM: VRCI) is an immuno-diagnostics development company, initially focussed on the kidney transplantation market. The Company's kidney transplant assays will use advanced next-generation sequencing that
may define a personalised risk profile of each patient over the course of their transplant journey, and may also detect injury in advance of currently available clinical tests.
The Company develops tests to understand how a patient is likely to, and may be, responding to kidney transplant. There are two leading products for clinical validation and commercialisation:
- Clarava™, which is a pre-transplant prognosis for the risk of early acute rejection; and
- Tuteva™, a post-transplant diagnostic focused upon acute cellular rejection, including sub-clinical rejection not being diagnosed through the current standard of care of rising serum creatinine levels.
Verici Dx raised gross proceeds of £14.5m and was valued at £28.35m on Admission to AIM.
For more information visit the Company’s website: https://vericidx.com/
Paul McManus, Founder and Managing Director of Walbrook PR, commented: “We are proud to have supported SourceBio in its IPO and return to the market after the Company was taken private in 2016. The Company has significant potential in the COVID-19 space, among other areas, and we look forward to seeing the Company go from strength to strength as it utilises the funds raised through the Placing.
“We are also very pleased to work with Verici Dx. Having worked with Renalytix AI plc since its IPO in November 2018, it is a pleasure to continue this relationship as we support the spin-out of Verici Dx and the Company’s progress going forward. It is exciting to see business thriving in these times and we are extremely positive about SourceBio and Verici Dx’s outlook for the future.”
For further information please contact:
About Walbrook PR:
Walbrook PR was founded in April 2009 by Paul McManus and focuses on providing high quality Financial PR and Investor Relations to Small Cap and AIM listed companies.
Walbrook PR is ranked 2nd in the AIM Adviser Rankings guide and is ranked 7th by total number of Stock Market listed clients. Walbrook acts for 56 listed companies (mainly AIM) across a wide mix of sectors and is ranked 1st in Healthcare and 4th in Technology, by number of AIM clients.
Walbrook PR prides itself on having a strong reputation for working with growing UK Small Cap and AIM listed companies; a proven IR offering, which focuses on the Private Client Investment Management community and the retail investment community; and on having a proactive, hands-on approach from a committed team with full ownership of the business.